Ensuring Literacy Skills for Beginning and Struggling Readers
Reading Horizons wants to ensure every emerging reader (ages 4-9) has the foundational skills to become a strong, proficient reader. We understand that giving your children the right type of instruction now is a preventative measure, safeguarding them from struggles in the future and ensuring their success.
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Free customer support
- Detailed student evaluations and reporting
- Scripted teacher instruction for parents and tutors
- Engaging games and activities that support the skills that are learned
- Free parent phonics training that gives you the confidence to instruct your child
If you are looking for a proven solution that will ensure your child’s success, Discovery At Home can help. Discovery is based on the research-based Orton-Gillingham approach, which provides explicit, systematic, and sequential literacy instruction through multisensory activities that reach every type of learner.