This valuable resource will bring out the best parent in you. It also tackles children’s behavior from a psychological viewpoint. This will enable you to understand your children more and know why they engage in the things that they do.
SMART PARENTING: Raising Happy And Responsible Children in the 21st Century will teach readers:
- What the children of the 21st century are like in general.
- How to increase your chances of raising highly successful kids.
- What encouragement, praises, and positive reinforcement do to children.
- The things a parent should avoid so as not to spoil their kids.
- How children can be subjected to unnecessary pressure by demanding parents.
- The negative effects of unreasonable demands by parents to their children.
- How to know if you are a demanding parent.
- How to teach the value of obedience, sincerity, order, and justice to kids.
- The best way to talk to your children.
- How to build your children’s self-esteem.
- How to form values in your kids and instill good behavior in them.
- Why the time for play and recreation is important for children’s growing years.
- How simple acts of affection create positive responses from children.
- The magic of touch and hugging.
- Why parenting is such a challenge.